Sunday, April 27, 2008

inside the slammer

below are photos chronicling my short stint inside of a foreign prison.

so this is apparently level 5 confidential information. anyone viewing this outside of the country, particularly in currently a part of the axis of evil (or future axis of evil), should close their browsers now. this is a photo of the US embassy that i smuggled out, under trying conditions, that led to me serving 5 grueling, aggravating hours of harsh interrogation.


this is me after being subjected to a few slaps, water boarding, and shock therapy

they forced me to stand on my hands and head for hours until all the blood rushed to my face.


dont let this smile on my face give you the wrong impression. it fucking sucked. i wouldnt recommend anyone going to an athenian jail (unless you have the right company, which i did thankfully). they make you do all sorts of things i wouldnt dare recall now.


they may revel in the fact that they stole 4.5 precious hours of life from an american citizen, but i got the last laugh. my name is now immortalized in the wall, giving hope to those who come after me. manos actually wrote USA on the ceiling in very big, bold letters. i didnt take a picture though i should have.