Tuesday, May 6, 2008

my last night in greece

i spent my last night in greece in athens. me and my buddy manos drove around and decided to pay a visit to the ancient temple of poseidon. naturally, a place so sacred would be closed and fenced off at night, which of course didnt stop us from dropping in.

here is a pic as you climb the small hill to the temple. they keep it lit until about 430am.

here is a nice shot i got in of manos, my buddy, leaning against 2 thousand year old columns.
me and manos with the temple behind us. it looks dark in this picture but it was pretty well lit. we were just playing with the camera settings in order to make this shot work without us glowing.

me, as i stand on the remains of a fallen column, with a small town in the distance, and the glow of athens behind the mountain.
i decided to be awake to catch the sunrise just before heading out to the airport.

No comments: